Brunch at The Ivy Chelsea Garden

Good Morning all! I hope you aren't all too cold!

First stop on our last day in London was, of course, food. We jumped on the tube and got off at Sloane Square, to explore and find a spot for brunch.




We decided to stop at The Ivy Chelsea Garden for a bite to eat.




My choices were scrambled eggs on toast, accompanied by the most AMAZING crumpets I have ever had. Perfectly toasted and served with a butter-marmite-mustard spread, they were just. so. good!






After some browsing through the shops along the road, we stopped at Joe & the Juice for a little pick me up.


Yum again!



And that's it for our trip to London... a very long time ago now, as it turns out. Ooops! Maybe my new years resolution this year should be to stay up to date... we will see!

Comments

Popular Posts