Exploring Port Isaac and Padstow

Good Morning everyone! 

On our last full day in Cornwall we explored Port Isaac some more - and watched some filming near the fishmongers (exciting stuff!) before heading to Padstow in the afternoon. 




Dad and I have just watched an episode of Doc Martin (v. funny by the way) and it was pretty cool seeing all the places on tv that we had visited!






After mooching round the shops in Port Isaac, we drove to Rock and got the ferry across to Padstow - it was pretty cloudy and a little chilly!



We popped in a couple of shops and had a look around Padstow, before giving in and having afternoon tea. That huge thing I'm holding is a slab of lemon meringue pie (needless to say I couldn't finish it!).


We caught the ferry back to rock after tea, and headed back to the house for some more tea, movies and dinner.





The house we stayed at was on the street below (although I don't think it is actually in the picture!)


We had a lovely holiday in Port Isaac, and I'd definitely recommend a visit if you're after a quiet, relaxing holiday!

I hope you all have a lovely day!


Comments

Popular Posts