Arriving in Padstow


Good Morning everyone!

We arrived in Padstow at midday on Saturday (after queuing through traffic for the Royal Cornwall Show for 50 minutes when we had 8 miles left of the journey) and after dumping our stuff in the hotel made a beeline for Rick Steins Fish and Chips restaurant. YUM.




This little dog looked absolutely exhausted!






The Metropolitan Hotel has a huge lawn in front of it (which apparently the owner lands his helicopter on).




Being the granny I am (ho ho) I had a bath before dinner. At 5pm. Yep.


The view from my hotel room was amazing - such a good view over the harbour!







We had dinner at No. 6 - but I didn't feel it was appropriate to take photos in there (as it is rather nice!).



I'll leave you with this amazing view over the harbour at night - simply beautiful!


I hope you all have a lovely day.

Comments

Popular Posts