The Botanist, Sloane Square

Hello everyone!

For dinner on one of our days in London, we trudged along The Kings Road until we spotted a place called The Botanist, in Sloane Square. The bar area was incredibly busy, and we managed to get the last table in the (much quieter) restaurant.

To start, I had whitebait and Dad had parsnip soup (which I didn't take a photo of because it didn't look great on camera! It was delicious though.)


I had lobster for the main - I've never had lobster before! - and it was really, really good.


Dad had duck with figs and a side of roasted garlic and parmesan mash. His meal was pretty amazing too! The mash was particularly nice.


 This was a very nice restaurant, probably more suited to a special occasion dinner - but I would definitely go back!

Comments

Popular Posts